CCM© Introduces New Goalie Equipment: Blockade™ Series
A New Generation of Goalie Gear Hits the Ice...
With the BLOCKADE™ series, CCM© once again sets the standard for goalie equipment. Developed by the Heaton© Design Group, this revolutionary concept in equipment design will help goaltenders achieve their ultimate goal: reducing their GAA and piling-up the wins.
Designed for pro goalies like Martin Biron, Olaf Kolzig and Marc Denis, the BLOCKADE™ series was built with lightweight materials to minimize reaction time. Its unique construction maximizes flat surfaces and makes it easier for goaltenders to be square with the shooter.
CCM© BLOCKADE™ GOAL PAD
1. DEFLECTION CONTROL - NEW foam vertical roll design provides deflection control and maximizes blocking surface
2. SUSPENSION CONTROL – Ergonomic ultra lightweight EPP knee and calf cradle suspends the leg to control the rotation of the pad when playing stand-up and butterfly.
3. REBOUND CONTROL - Uniform flat front design provides puck rebound control
CCM© BLOCKADE™ CATCH GLOVE
1. UNIFORM CONTROL - New uniform one piece thumb and cuff design keeps the glove square to the shooter to provide greater blocking surface
2. MOISTURE CONTROL - New knuckle pad construction allows the knuckle pad to completely fold open to dry the H2O inside palm.
3. New finger cinching system provides an improved fit and additional glove control when opening the glove
CCM© BLOCKADE™ BLOCKER
1. GRAVITY CONTROL Ultra thin dual density molded foam technology brings the center of gravity closer to the back of the hand to optimize blocker control
2. DEFLECTION CONTROL - High Density molded foam design allows the goalie to control the puck deflection on the blocker face
3. Improved flexibility at the wrist with the new two piece contoured cuff design
BLOCKADE™, the future of equipment for today's goaltenders