Tacks 6092 Goalie Skate
The Tacks 6092 goalie skate is engineered for quick recoveries in the crease. Its stiff construction helps to generate more power in every stride and push-off while a molded boot collar helps goalies with a deep flex to get into a low stance.
- QuarterPower form composite (black) for a high-end, layer-formed boot frame with strategic reinforcements, elite level support and energy transfer design.
- CoreComposite reinforced AttackFrame core is a lightweight, rigid and thermo-formable core for maximum performance.
- LinerHeavy duty micro-fiber offers a high resistance to wear, while providing comfort and durability.
- TongueFelt tongue with injected lace-bite protection is a 7mm felt with reinforcement layers for increased comfort and protection.
- Ankle PaddingMulti-density memory foam is a symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap around player’s foot for customized fit and comfort.
- MidsoleInjected Surlyn helps to provide a power transfer platform for blade to boot interface.
- FootbedCCM Fit System footbed helps to provide great support and comfort.
- CowlingProLite GS is a new lightweight cowling with nylon inserts and highly reinforced toe and blade area to protect goalie and skate.
- RunnerProLite G stainless steel helps to provide superior edge life for long term performance.
- SR6 - 12 | D, EE | Full, Half
- JR1 - 2.4 | D | 3 - 5.5 | D, EE | Full, Half