Tacks Goalie Skate
The Tacks goalie skate is engineered for quick recoveries in the crease. Its stiff construction helps to generate more power in every stride and push-off while a molded boot collar helps goalies with a deep flex to get into a low stance.
- QuarterPower form texturized composite (metallic mesh) for a high-end, texturized, layer-formed boot frame with strategic reinforcements, elite level support and power transfer design.
- CoreHeat-moldable T-form core for a super lightweight, rigid and thermo-formable core generating ultimate performance.
- LinerTotalDri liner is a high performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light.
- Boot CollarThe asymmetric flex stance contour is designed to allow the goalie to flex deeper into the stance and benefit from extremely quick recovery to stand back up.
- TongueMulti-layer D30 tongue with lace-bite protection for a superior protection and comfort zone specifically designed for goalie positioning and movement.
- Pad StrapTacks heel strap allows the goalie pads to stand higher up on the legs.
- Ankle PaddingMulti-density memory foam is a symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap around player’s foot for customized fit and comfort.
- MidsoleLightweight composite midsole helps enhanced power transfer platform for blade to boot interface.
- FootbedAir system footbed is a lightweight comfort footbed with aeration vents, providing excellent foot-to-skate contact and comfort.
- CowlingProLite lo-curve cowling is an extra light cowling with low-rim design, carbon composite inserts and highly reinforced toe and blade area to protect goalie and skate.
- RunnerProLite G Black is a high performance blade with oxide treatment for a longer edge life and a greater resistance to corrosion.
- SR6 - 11 | D, EE | Full - Half