Fitlite 60 Helmet
The CCM Fitlite 60 helmet features an engineered subshell created for lightweight protection. Designed to help manage multiple types of impacts by integrating CCM’s ground-breaking R.E.D. System to its innovative comfort liner. The CCM Fitlite helmet combines the advantage of a fully customizable lightweight fit with innovation in safety and protection.
Scientists indicate that brain injuries and concussions are mainly due to linear and rotational accelerations of the brain. No hockey helmet can prevent or eliminate the risk of head injury, including concussions.
- R.E.D. SystemLiquid filled bladders positioned between the liner and the player’s head developed with Oblique Technology and the University of Ottawa to help manage multiple types of impacts.
- LinerEPP Liner with comfort cushions offers a high level protection and comfort.
- ShellHigh density PE shell for a lightweight, high level of protection
- Fit ClipsTool free length adjustment
- S6 3/8 - 7 | 20" - 22", 51 - 56 cm |
- M6 7/8 - 7 3/8 | 21" 1/2 - 23" 1/4, 55 - 59 cm |
- L7 1/4 - 7 7/8 | 22" 3/4 - 24" 3/4, 58 - 63 cm |