Resistance 300 Helmet
Created to help better manage multiple types of impacts, the Resistance 300 R.E.D. System liner has a series of interior gel pods, engineered through cutting-edge science.
Scientists indicate that brain injuries and concussions are mainly due to linear and rotational accelerations of the brain. No hockey helmet can prevent or eliminate the risk of head injury, including concussions.
- R.E.D. SystemA series of bladders between the liner and shell developed with Oblique Technology and the University of Ottawa to help manage multiple types of impacts.
- Impact PodsMulti-density foam liner developed to help manage a variety of impacts.
- AdjustmentSingle tool free adjustment is easy to adjust, located at the back of the helmet for a customized fit and high level of comfort.
- ShellDesigned to maximize protective capabilities and a pro preferred look and shape to help absorb impacts.
- S6 3/8 - 7 | 20" - 22", 51 - 56 cm |
- M6 7/8 - 7 3/8 | 21" 5/8 - 22" 1/4, 55 - 59 cm |
- L7 1/8 - 7 3/4 | 22" 7/16 - 24" 7/16, 57 - 62 cm |