After years of combined scientific research with the University of Ottawa have produced the revolutionary CCM Resistance helmet. Using data collected by the Neurotrauma Impact Science Laboratory the R.E.D. (Rotational Energy Dampening) System was created to help better manage the rotational impacts. Combining the R.E.D. System with a series of interior pods, the CCM Resistance helmet has a liner engineered through cutting-edge science.
- R.E.D. SystemA series of bladders between the liner and shell developed with Oblique Technology and the University of Ottawa to reduce rotational acceleration of the head during an impact.
- Impact PodsRevolutionary liner construction developed with Oblique and the University of Ottawa to best manage a variety of impacts.
- AdjustmentSingle tool free adjustment is easy to adjust, located at the back of the helmet for a customized fit and high level of comfort.
- ShellDesigned to maximize protective capabilities and a pro preferred look and shape to help absorb impacts.
- S6 3/8 - 7 | 20" - 22", 51 -56 cm |
- M6 7/8 - 7 3/8 | 21" 5/8 - 23" 1/4, 55 - 59 cm |
- L7 1/8 - 7 3/4 | 22" 7/16 - 24" 7/16, 57 - 62 cm |