After years of combined scientific research with the University of Ottawa have produced the revolutionary CCM Resistance helmet. Using data collected by the Neurotrauma Impact Science Laboratory the R.E.D. System was created to help manage multiple types of impacts. Combining the R.E.D. System with a series of interior pods, the CCM Resistance helmet has a liner engineered through cutting-edge science.
Scientists indicate that brain injuries and concussions are mainly due to linear and rotational accelerations of the brain. No hockey helmet can prevent or eliminate the risk of head injury, including concussions.
- R.E.D. SystemA series of bladders between the liner and shell developed with Oblique Technology and the University of Ottawa to help manage multiple types of impacts.
- Impact PodsRevolutionary liner construction developed with Oblique and the University of Ottawa to best manage a variety of impacts.
- AdjustmentSingle tool free adjustment is easy to adjust, located at the back of the helmet for a customized fit and high level of comfort.
- ShellDesigned to maximize protective capabilities and a pro preferred look and shape to help absorb impacts.
- S6 3/8 - 7 | 20" - 22", 51 -56 cm |
- M6 7/8 - 7 3/8 | 21" 5/8 - 23" 1/4, 55 - 59 cm |
- L7 1/8 - 7 3/4 | 22" 7/16 - 24" 7/16, 57 - 62 cm |