Ribcor Trigger ASY
The Ribcor Trigger ASY is highly responsive. Built with an ASY-1 flex profile, this new layup is designed to help optimize the performance of every single fiber in the stick for maximum pop.
- Flex ProfileA completely new layup allows for an even quicker release. Designed with feedback from NHL players and validated in the CCM Performance Lab, the new Flex Profile will help you achieve Maximum Pop on every shot.
- ConstructionThe Ribcor Trigger's Pop Matrix Technology construction feature performance fibers that are constantly in tension for a quick and efficient power transfer and loading while being protected by the outer layers.
- BladeThe Ascent Blade 2 is a lighter blade that has been developed to improve puck feel while maintaining toe stiffness.
- ShaftThe shaft includes a technora reinforcement which increases the durability without compromising performance.
- Kick PointTrue to Ribcor form, the Trigger features a low kick point for easy to load shots with a surprisingly quick release.
With all the different sticks available on the market, it can be hard to choose the right one. Not only are there many models, but curves and flexes can also be a challenge. Picking the right flex is a crucial step. If a player picks a stick that is too soft or too stiff they will not be able to load the stick efficiently. This chart was developed to help guide players, by using two simple criteria, weight and height.
|Position||Mid / Toe|
|Benefits||Great for toe drags and hitting top shelf|
|Benefits||All-in-one. Accurate passing, good control and a hard shot|
|Position||Heel / Mid|
|Benefits||Quick release for maximum shooting accuracy|
|Benefits||Deep curve for raising wrist shots easily|